IT Infrastructure Support Engineer
EPAM SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$3000 - S$5000
We are looking for a motivated IT Infrastructure Support Engineer in Singapore to provide end user IT support.
- Value the individuals - We perceive our people as a source of our success. We do not micromanage and we judge by results. We provide limitless opportunities for smart, self-motivated, pro-active and collaborative individuals. We encourage and motivate people to grow. We tolerate mistakes, and we learn from them.
- Strive for excellence - We strive to achieve the highest standards of excellence; continuously learn, develop, innovate and improve; and take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
- Act as a team - We treat one another with respect and communicate openly. We encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We collaborate seamlessly with others and we value our diversity.
- Focus on Customers - We build long term customer relationships by delivering quality and superior value. We strive to always understand our customers' business and needs. We are responsive, responsible, straight-forward, direct, and honest in dealing with our customers.
- Act with integrity - We operate legally, honestly and ethically, strive to conduct business with uncompromising integrity, and take responsibility for our actions.
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
- Provide end user IT technical support
- Provide full life cycle IT asset management
- Work with remote teams to implement security controls and maintain local IT infrastructure
- Complete all other duties, tasks or projects assigned from management team
- Minimum diploma’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Familiar with Windows client & MS office application
- Fundamental knowledge of Mac OS
- Fundamental knowledge of networking and server hardware
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
Closing on 11 Feb 2021