IT Network Technician
RAFFLES COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$3800
Responsible for providing IT technical expertise and support to all departments.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage and provide daily IT operation and support.
- Helpdesk, 1st and 2nd level technical support.
- IT Procurement, Inventory and Asset Management.
- End-User Email Administration.
- Involve in vendor and contract management.
- Assist in general administrative work.
- Involve in IT project implementations as assigned by management.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/IT.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Windows Server Management and basic network troubleshooting.
- Minimum 2 years in desktop support experience.
- Understanding of client / server, networking and Internet security technologies.
- Telephone cable management and patching.
- Desktop/ End User/ Client support.
- Experience in Operating System/Software: Macintosh and Microsoft Windows, MS Office, Symantec AV, Adobe CS, Autodesk.
- Networked printer installation and maintenance.
- Inventory management.
Closing on 06 Feb 2021