IT Operation Specialist (Ref 22958)
JOBLINE RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$3500
- Provide single point of contact for incident, service request and escalation.
- Monitor, manage and maintain data centre operation and facilities.
- Manage equipment movement
- Daily monitoring of status
- Ensure proper running of the existing data centre systems.
- Perform tape mount and un-mount for the backup operation.
- Handle the portable media storage for off-site storage.
- Liaise with the vendor on maintenance and enhancement issues.
- Troubleshoot and report system incidents/problem and abnormalities.
- Resolve incidents related to routine problems or known issues.
- Adhere to service level agreement for response time and turnaround time.
- Possess Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure operation
- Able to work on rotating shift
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
Licence No: 12C6060
Closing on 13 Feb 2021