IT Portfolio Manager
WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$9000
· Keep track and have an in-depth understanding of the organization’s IT portfolio components (such as projects, application landscape, operations)
· Foster alignment of IT portfolio components with the strategic objectives and priorities of the organization. In doing so the Portfolio Manager establishes a governance model and portfolio management plan to support effective decision making.
· Perform continuous analysis and monitoring of portfolio components to identify issues, risks, and opportunities for improvement. Portfolio Managers strive to balance and optimize the portfolio to achieve strategic portfolio objectives.
· Help define and implement portfolio management and processes to support fact-based decisions on investments into Information Technology projects
· Continuously improve the IT governance and planning capability for the Organization by integrating optimal ways of planning and organizing, acquiring, and implementing, delivering and supporting, and monitoring IT (solutions)
· Capture, organize, harmonize, critically evaluate, decompose and simplify business need and new value propositions into a set of clear, understandable, actionable and measurable set of processes and requirements
· Develop and present business case and justifications
· Business Partnering to serve as a catalyst for department managers in identifying areas for technology improvement and/or technology use improvement
· Participate in discussions and activities including IT project funding, resourcing and prioritization while advocating for the business as it relates to programs and projects
· Build trusted and effective relationships working with business and project managers to ensure successful delivery of IT Projects. Measure the success outcome of project completions.
· Be part of an enthusiastic team and work together with measures to define success. Learn and grow.
· Degree in Information Technology Management, Business Information Technology Management or equivalent.
· 8 years' experience in Technology space with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience as a Portfolio Analyst/Business Analyst/Business Partner
· Strong experience of eliciting distinct requirements from multiple stakeholders through to successful solution delivery, traceability and business deployment/usages.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, time management, prioritization and communication skills, with the ability to communicate simplified technical concepts to business stakeholders and influence trade-offs.
· Professional qualification and Experience in Portfolio Management and/or Business Analysis preferred.
· IT Project Management qualification and experience would be an advantage.
· Ability to conduct cost/benefits analysis, calculate project feasibility and rate of returns.
· Technical End User Computing Support background would be an advantage.
Closing on 25 Mar 2021