IT Project Assistant
TITANICOM TECH (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
S$2300 - S$3500
1. Work collaboratively with the project manager, team, outside consultants to maximize productivity；
2. Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle；
3. Assist project manager to supervise the activities on site；
4. Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously；
5. Monitor the budget and help ensure effective use of resources；
6. Co-ordinate with clients, logistics, subcontractors to ensure timely delivery of a schedule；
7. Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members；
8. Conduct quality inspections on gradually completed projects and make recommendations for effective project management；
9. Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research, documentation, and email checking；
10. Updating daily and weekly status report to the project manager in a timely manner.
11.Support basic configure on IT device as remote-hand; or configure IT devise by yourself is better.
1. Fluent in English; Mandarin-speaking and is preferred;
2. Willing to learn IT equipment and able to understand the basic hardware name and part number; Diploma in Computer Engineering is preferred;
3. Familiar with the IT industry or data centre environment is preferable;
4. Able to work overtime or even during the weekend case by case;
5. Possess a high sense of responsibility and finish job on time;
6. Able to endure long-term physical work (sometimes more than 8 hours);
7. Willing to work in data centre environment (noisy and a little bit cold);
Closing on 18 Sep 2021