IT Project Manager/Executive (Edutec Startup)
STAG MATCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Consulting, Education and Training, Information Technology, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4000
We , Stag Match , is an Edutech Startup ( IT solution) looking for someone who is independent , strong leadership with trackrecord in project management
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager / Executive :
- Accomplishes information technology staff / developer results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage & Break IT software projects into doable tasks and set timeframes & goals
- Create and update workflows
- IT Project management with software developer and team
- Maintains staff / developer by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with different developer , staff and oursourcing personel.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Team / Project Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Closing on 04 Oct 2021