IT Sales Manager
TOFFS TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Sales / Retail
S$4000 - S$8000
Implement Sales Strategy:
- Analyse sales and client data collected to identify market trends and estimate market demand
- Coordinate sales activities in line with sales strategy
- Create lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Determine strategic sales targets, markets and product and/or service offering, expected volume and profits
- Provide trends and market feedback to the senior management via regular review meetings
Manage client relationships:
- Coordinate communication of new product and/or service introductions, features, benefits, and prices to clients
- Develop client relationships with past and potential clients
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Drive optimum servicing of accounts and timely resolution of potential problem areas
- Maintain on-going liaison with clients for easier communication
- Define common goals, direction and accountability among staff
- Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions
- Drive effective performance management practices within the department in accordance with organisation policies and procedures
- Oversee department management including budgets, forecasting, work allocations and staffing
- Implement roadmap for business development
- Develop a business development plan for sales team with critical success factors and targets
Manage preparation of bid documents and proposals:
- Oversee the development of campaigns, social media presence, seminars, forums, web-site content and case studies
- Oversee the development of sales tools to facilitate the selling process
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Business Studies / Administration / Management / Sales and Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably 3 years experience in selling IT services / solutions to both the private and public sector.
- Good fundamental understanding of software application development services / IT Outsourcing Services / Networking Technologies / Cloud Services.
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously.
- Possess the following skills: Sales skills, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Deal Maker skills. Interpersonal, Communication
Monthly Salary: $4000-$8000 (additional commission)
Closing on 06 Nov 2021