IT Security Engineer
UNTHREATS PTE. LTD.
S$1800 - S$3800
IT SECURITY engineer
We are a leading Regional IT and Cyber Security system integrator headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia & the Philippines. We are hiring talented individuals with a positive attitude to join us. We run SOC, a cybersecurity consultancy, and other professional services to local and regional customers.
· Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software
· Responds to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate the problem, and determines and implements a solution
· To ensure that clients get prompt and quality of service
· To document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
· To participate and provide knowledge transfer to customers when necessary
· Professional services implementation including but not limited to Linux, Wintel Server, Networking, CyberSecurity project implementation
· Create training manuals, documentation, and knowledge transfer documents
· Install and modify computer & Infrastructure based on in-house best practices
· To implement security control on the system and network devices
· Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
· Provide technical assistance and support for queries and issues related to computer systems, Local area network (LAN), Wide area network (WAN), and other hardware/software via phone, email, and/or onsite according to stipulated SLA
Requirements and Skills:
· Diploma holder in IT and other IT Security certifications will be a plus
· Minimum 1-year experience in IT
· Fresh graduates are welcome as we will provide relevant training
· A good understanding of IT network, data storage, network, Wintel Server
· Resourceful, creative, independent, and able to work well in a team
· Required to work onsite when necessary
· Taking ownership of technical issues and working with customers and partners to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
· Good written and verbal skills; excellent phone and email manner.
· Understanding of TCP/IP, OSI Layer, network security, Internet, DNS, network routing, switching, SMTP email, Linux and Microsoft Windows
· Office Location: Bugis Duo Tower
· Working hours: Mon-Friday, 9 am-6 pm
· Depending on the season and customer request may require to work outside working hours
· Monthly basic salary commensurate with qualifications and experiences
· Other benefits such as annual leave, medical, insurance, training opportunity, regional exposures, etc
· Additional performance bonus based on individual contribution towards company strategy and its financial performance
Closing on 29 Sep 2021