IT Security Officer
KEYTEO CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$12000
Proactively monitors and assesses the security levels of IT applications developed and/or maintained by the IT Hub in India (Chennai) and in Singapore.
Participate to IT project reviews conducted both on a global and local basis across all platforms. This requires the incumbent to foster close working relationships with other business areas and IT Development/Production teams.
- Working with business application project teams to ensure IT security compliance with group, business line or territory policies
- IT Security risk assessment of business application projects
- Contributing to IT security-related architecture committees
- Keeping records of security inventories such as security risk assessment files, security cartography, application inventory, etc
- Coordination with IT teams and other security teams at the project level
- Periodic reporting of security status to IT Security Domain Head
- Source-code review on critical applications in Security
- Good understanding of various banking business domains -
- Network protocols and network connectivity concepts; Firewall and Internet technologies - Deep Knowledge
- Secure application design and architecture principles - Deep Knowledge
- Secure access control mechanisms: Encryption and Key Management techniques - Deep Knowledge
- Various Operating Systems and Databases - Deep Knowledge
- Knowledge of understanding digital transformation and mobile technologies and Cloud - Deep Knowledge
- Knowledge of emerging technologies - Good
- Knowhow of ASIA regulatory requirements - Good
- IT Security Risk Assessment and Risk Management - Good
- Knowledge of security principles like, security by design - Good
- Knowledge in technologies like OAuth, Single Sign On, API based approach, TDD, BDD - Good
Qualifications and Experience :
- Extended knowledge of IT Security concepts.
- Experience in the IT industry with a strong background in computer operations, software development, and network administration.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Must be able to handle customers in a confident, positive and responsive manner.
- To know how to define an action plan and to follow up on progress.
- To be organized and meticulous.
- Good communication, technical writing/diagramming skills.
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate ethical responsibility, maturity, and discretion.
Other Value-added Competencies :
- Experience in banking application development environments is a plus
Closing on 04 Mar 2021