IT Specialist Applications (MS Dynamics CRM)
THE NATIONAL KIDNEY FOUNDATION
S$4200 - S$6000
This position will be involved in design and development of enhancement for the internal Clinical Systems that are developed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 platform. The incumbent will be responsible for transcribing design into development tasks, and task management for our offshore development team. Key responsibilities include the followings:
- Works with business groups to understand the business requirements and translate into design specifications
- Develops the prototype and functional/technical specifications and coordinate the development based on the requirements specified
- Develops the necessary test plans for the system integration testing. Performs unit test and system integration test upon completion of system development. Conducts UAT with users.
- Assists in the development of the User Documentation
- Supports user training
- Maintains and reviews access matrix for application systems
- Post-implementation support to the users
- Minimum 4 years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Proficient in C#.NET, Microsoft SQL and SSRS.
- Experience in upgrading MS CRM 4.0 to newer version will be advantageous.
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Software Developmen Life Cycle
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Work location : 81 Kim Keat Road
The successful incumbent will be part of the IT department who is passionate about their work and the Foundation’s meaningful cause.
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you have a passion for our mission and possess a strong desire to make a positive difference, we would like to hear from you.
Closing on 24 Oct 2021