ST. JAMES' PRESCHOOL SERVICES (ANGLICAN) LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$2800
- Reporting to the IT Manager, responsible for the maintenance, tracking, operations of IT assets and infrastructure
- Edit/update School website to maintain currency and relevancy (wordpress)
- Review monthly IT Vendor report
- Maintain up-to-date Staff information in the Staff Attendance system including setting up new staff accounts, effecting staff transfers and deletions
- Maintain up-to-date Staff's email accounts including email account creation and deletion
- Provide induction and IT training to new staff for IT equipment
- Maintain inventory of IT assets and contracts including issue and distribution of IT assets
- Coordinate retrieval/ disposal/ scrapping of IT assets
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues including liaison with IT Vendor
- Propose viable solutions for issues arising
- Assist in operational support as and when required
- Any other duties assigned by the IT Manager
- Prior experience in troubleshoorting IT infrastructure and networking
- Able to troubleshoot IT issues and find the cause, not necessarily to resolve
- Good communication skills and patience are expected
- Having a keen sense in Photography/Videography is a plus
- May be required to work after working hours due to nature of supporting role
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, supportive work environment, and opportunities for personal growth and career development.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing on 12 Feb 2021