IT Support Engineer / North
ALPSOFT TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$2000 - S$3800
-Near Woodlands Industrial Park.
- Our client is an US MNC in semiconductor Industry.
1. DELIVERABLES, MILESTONES AND TIMELINES:
- Provide global Level 1 support to IT Incidents and Service Requests to minimize interruption to factories and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor key factory metrics and respond to critical deviation to minimize impact to the factories.
- Ensure that Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within SLA.
- Meet the team internal KPIs such as FLRR (First Level Resolution Rate) and MTTR (Mean Time To Restore).
- Facilitate Major Incident or IT ERT according to established Best Practices.
- Build and improve Knowledge Base to enable timely resolution to the reported issues.
- Compile and analyze Incident/Service Request metrics to find opportunities to reduce Incidents and increase First Level Resolution Rate (FLRR).
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) such as improving process or developing tools, software, or metrics for better efficiency.
- NTC2/ITC/Nitec or Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science or Engineering, Electronics, or with equivalent experience
- Have good communication skill (verbal and written English).
- Customer oriented – strong advocate of positive customer experience.
- Possess good troubleshooting skill in understanding the reported issue and finding accurate resolution from Knowledge Base.
- Willing to work on 12 hours shift including night shift.
Closing on 19 Sep 2021