IT Support Engineer (Infra & System, Perm, $4000 $4600)
ALIGN RECRUITMENT PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$4600
- Perm role with comprehensive benefits (21 days Annual leaves, Bonus, birthday voucher, medical, dental optical etc)
- Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm, Alternate Sat 9am -1pm
- 2 min walking distance from the MRT station
- Listed Company
- Reporting to Senior IT Manager
You will need to Support IT infrastructure and operations covering systems software, networks, servers, and end-user terminals.(around 180-200 end users)
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot server systems in Windows and Ubuntu platform
- Design, setup, configure and troubleshoot network system
- Ensure high availability of services through regular server and network maintenance.
- Ensure the company server, network systems, and end-user PCs are well maintain and updated.
- Perform regular backup of business data and application system
- Prepare and provide technical support on end-user computers and user access
- Analyze critical logs, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Perform and participate in capacity planning, redundancy planning and execution of Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ongoing assessment of new threads and improve on computing security.
- Test and implement security patches for operating systems, servers and network devices
- Support user account administration for Corporate Email, ERP and data services.
- Work with external service providers to implement new projects or upgrades.
- Maintain adequate IT documentations, covering infrastructure, inventory, service subscriptions and contracts.
- Provide ad hoc on-site or remote end-user technical support to branch offices, subsidiaries and franchisees.
- Attend to service tickets in Helpdesk System.
- Evaluate, recommend new technologies and improve IT operations automation.
- Degree in IT, Computer engineering ralated, with a minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Experienced in VMware Server Virtualization technologies.
- Experienced in Windows and Linux Servers
- Able to configure secured Internet services with methods/protocol such as HTTPS, SSH Tunneling, SFTP, L2TP/IPsec, etc.
- Experienced in complex secured network design, VPN and WLAN implementation.
- Familiar with data storage systems, NAS devices, LTO devices and data backup operations on multiple File Systems.
- If you have CCNA (Routing and Switching) or Cyber security experience will be an advantage
You may send your resume to email@example.com for more information.
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Closing on 02 Nov 2021