IT Support Executive
DRAKE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
S$3000 - S$4000
- To provide all aspects of application and hardware support.
- Responsible for administration and management on systems and application servers to ensure the availability of all business services.
- Reporting and documentation on systems and infrastructure under management.
- Undertaking projects relating to the software and hardware infrastructure.
- Reporting of major issues to UK IT department, and working with them to resolve such issues.
- To provide training on the IT systems and procedures to new personnel joining the office.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- 3-5 experience in relevant system and infrastructure support
- Good spoken and written English. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving ability.
- Good working experience and knowledge of supporting Windows 10 Professional, Windows Server 2008/12/16, VMWare VSphere, Microsoft Office 2013/16/365, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Telephony, Audio and Video Conferencing, Remote Access and MDM solutions.
- Broad exposure to PC and Server hardware, and peripherals.
- Experience of working in both an administrative, and support role previously.
- At least basic knowledge of networking concepts including LAN switching and WAN routing.
- Experience of SSL VPN / Citrix systems would be an advantage.
- Providing remote (telephone and PC based), and desk-side support in response to user enquiries regarding application usage and application / system problems; and training.
- Providing escalation point / assistance for other Asia office IT staff.
- Performing upgrades, deployments and maintenance of software and
- Performing regular administrative tasks on the systems; e.g. setting
and monitoring backups; testing restores; monitoring server and network
- Provide pro-active monitoring, support and troubleshooting with a view to improve the end- experience of the systems.
- Regular in Hong Kong office to encourage users to engage with the support services that are provided.
- Providing assistance to UK IT department personnel with maintaining
and upgrading the local and Asia IT infrastructure, and new initiatives.
- Provide suggestions / feedback to UK IT on specific enhancements
requested / identified for the local offices.
- Liaising with external suppliers in relation to products and services
supplied e.g. network connections, maintenance and support services, etc.
- Procurement and installation of additional / replacement hardware and
specialized software and standardization where it differs from current install base).
- To ensure appropriate use of the IT systems, and provide guidance to
the personnel on best practices and efficient use of the same. Includes
providing IT induction training to new joiners.
- Update BCP and ensure recoverability of systems, Disaster Recovery
provisioning and testing.
- Use of change management system to record any changes or planned
outages in respect of infrastructure elements.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please submit your details resume to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1658237 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!!
Closing on 04 Feb 2021