IT System Engineer ( Middleware, JBoss EA , RHEL Linux) KNY
CAPITA PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$6000
• Responsible for setting up & managing PROD/DR/Non-Prod environments for middleware infrastructure.
• Manage/ maintain and setup (if required) RHEL Linux systems.
• Good understanding on the Database Systems Oracle (Preferably) & good to have basic understanding on IBM DB2.
• Manage capacity planning for all Linux based servers.
• Perform systems hardening, upgrade and patching when required (includes the Linux Patching, Middleware software & database systems), Tech Refresh
• Manage systems administration, maintenance/patching and performance tuning.
•Ensure proper backup is performed and data backup can be restored on periodically basis.
• Security hardening and patching according to company or client’s security policies.
• SSL certificate management (install/renewal/decommission).
• Act as bridge between Development/Application teams & Business users hence good communication skills are required.
• Basic knowledge on VAPT (vulnerability Assessment & Penetration testing). Conduct the tests regularly with vendor & ensure the application team fix the issues on time.
• Conduct DR tests/replication tests to ensure the Primary/DR applications are in Sync.
• Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
• 3 to 4 years’ experience in System Engineer with the roles and responsibilities mentioned above.
• Candidates with RHEL Linux, JBOSS Application Server, Oracle DB with good application support skillsets would be considered favourably.
• Willing to work outside office hours/weekends when required as applications are 24/7.
• Good application support skills (act as point of contact for internal business users & external when required)
• Good working experience on application software JBOSS EAP (preferably), TOMCAT, APACHE WEB, HA Proxy.
• Vendor management skills for work with outsourcing vendors. Good to have knowledge on cost estimation, product selection process & solution engineering.
• Knowledge on the Monitoring tools. Proactively respond and attend to system alert messages send monitoring server.
• Knowledge on the storage system (preferably SAN Storage) & Backup system (preferably NAT Backup)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: KNY)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: KNY
Email Address: email@example.com
EA Licence No: 08C2893, REG No : R1658439
Closing on 07 Feb 2021