Japan Corporate Sales Development Representative
WORKDAY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$7000
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Is now the right time to be joining Workday? You bet it is!
Workday is recognised globally as a leading employer and we’re expanding across APJ. We’re looking for pioneers and builders to help us make this huge investment a success.
Here at Workday, our Business Development sales team members are called Corporate Sales Development consultants. The CSD Team is our business development team for named accounts and is made up of sales professionals developing pipeline and supporting the field sales organisation to identify opportunities for our customers to unlock value within their HR and Finance organisations.
About the role
As one of the main points of contact for your region, developing strong relationships with Enterprise Account Executives, Marketing and Sales Leaders within Workday is key to success. This happens through joining pipeline generation conversations, bringing fresh and innovative insights to the go-to-market strategy and speaking to key stakeholders in the market about the opportunities that Workday can create for them.
Developing and implementing targeted territory development plans and aligning your activity to quarterly goals for you and the sales organisation is a foundational element of the role. The other, generate and deliver relevant quarterly pipeline through these activities.
Scope and Growth
Workday’s company culture actively encourages internal development, our success spurs constant growth. So you can understand our sales methodology and the competitive landscape, we ensure you get the right training, and you will manage your personal advancement with your manager on a regular basis.
We’re a fast growing organisation with our Employees as our #1 Value. At Workday, all Workmates are given every possible opportunity to succeed in their role and their career
What are we looking for
- You have a relentless drive and work ethic. Every minute of the day is an opportunity and you seek to make the most of every chance you get.
- You’re a natural leader. Whether in sport or at school, you’ve taken on leadership roles naturally.
- Do you make connections easily? Effortless networking is important
- You’re a team player who likes to win as a team. Lone wolves need not apply
- You’re an overachiever. We’re going to want to know your quota attainment numbers as we believe that past success is a strong indicator of future success. You are a demand generating specialist.
- You live by a set of values that align with our own (make sure you look them up). We’re a values based organisation and we firmly believe that exceptionally successful sales professionals can also be great humans.
- A knowledge of cloud technology and its impact on enterprise sized organisations and their operations is hugely beneficial
- You speak Japanese fluently
Closing on 13 Oct 2021