Java Backend Developer
COMPIT CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
Consulting, Design, Information Technology
S$4000 - S$5500
Looking for backend developers who are passionate about technology. Who have the thirst to learn new technologies and updating themselves to find new solutions to meet the needs of our dynamic use cases and platform management initiatives. Our key technology stack consists of React, Material-UI, Node.js with IBM Loopback, MySQL, MongoDB, PrestoSQL, Redis Cache, WebGL, CesiumJS, GeoJSON, Open Geospatial Consortium Standards (WMS, WMTS, 3D Tilesets, etc), Unity Engine and a lot of experimentation apart from this.
What to Expect:
- You will be a member of the Platform team, who owns and builds solutions for platform management
- Work with our experienced team in building end-to-end platforms for creating web-based 3D mapping and visualization of massive data at national scale that are fast and highly accurate
- Work on developing engaging and user-centric web and mobile applications with a cross-functional team consisting of product managers, software architects, software engineers, DevOps, and other specialists
- Create performant code by figuring out how to make a feature work best for the users as well as under-the-hood optimization, while conforming to the system design
- Own and develop reusable frontend components and frameworks that are extensible and empower other developers to be more productive
- Design and create automated tests to ensure the functionality of your components and applications.
- Participate in code reviews and advocate best practices
- Participate in full life-cycle library, component and application design and development
- Support, maintenance and documentation of software functionalities and technical specifications
How to Succeed:
· Degree or Masters in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
· At least 5 years of relevant experience
· Work in a cross-functional team consisting of software engineers, DevOps, and other specialists
· Experience with modern tech stacks, such as NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS, ExpressJS and associated ecosystems.
· Familiarity with Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Automated Testing Tools, Docker and/or other related container technologies/tools, CI/CD pipeline tools.
· Experience with at least one RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) and NoSQL database (e.g. MongoDB, Amazon DocumentDB etc)
· The following are added advantages:
o Experience with MQTT, CoAP and other IoT standards and protocols
o Experience with Presto SQL and distributed query engine
o Experience with Computer Graphics, 3D Game Engine and Simulation
Closing on 07 Jul 2021