Java Developer (Core Banking)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD
S$5000 - S$7000
Successful incumbent will be involving in Software Development for Banking Core System Transformation.
The responsibilities are:
• Developing system design including Interface with the related systems according to Business / System requirement.
• Developing, fixing, and improving existing software.
• Testing and deploying programs and systems.
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specification.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Works closely with the other venders to solve matters of system development.
• Experience of development using Java Spring framework.
• Good to have experience of development using intra-mart framework.
• Possess administration knowledge and skill of middleware like a IIS, Resin, Oracle will be advantageous.
• Possess basic knowledge and skill of middle ware like a IIS, Resin, Oracle.
• Experience of development using Java TERASOLUNA framework will be added advantage.
• Software Development experience in Banking/ Financial institution will be advantageous.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18674
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
Closing on 11 Dec 2021