Java Developer (Entry Level)
DXC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4200
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate as a member of the development team.
- Complete development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participate in code reviews. Prepare and execute unit tests.
- Apply growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development, Enterprise Solution).
- Configure enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent. For Diploma-only holders, work experience can be considered as well.
- Basic fundamentals in writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Any experience or knowledge in Java Struts, Spring and Hibernate framework will be highly advantageous.
- Basic understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Basic understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting, and tools.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle.
Closing on 24 Sep 2021