OPTIMUM SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
S$6000 - S$9000
Job Responsibilities & Duties
• Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
• Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
• Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
• Update system documentation.
• Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
• Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
• Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
• Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
• Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
• Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
• Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
• Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
• Any other duties as and when assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
• Possess good experience developing Java EE web application and Java UI frameworks
• Certifications in Java, Java EE etc preferred
• Some project leading experience in IT will be an added advantage
• 3-5+ years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming with knowledge of one or more of the following technologies:
o Java, Java EE
o Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
o Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series
o JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB
o Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
Closing on 04 Feb 2021