JTC Internship 2021 - Geographic Information System Web App Development
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
JTC Summer Internship 2021
The JTC Summer Internship is a full-time internship programme that runs from May - August each year (12 weeks).
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming young talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation. If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
Hear from our former interns here: https://www.jtc.gov.sg/careers/internships/Pages/hear-from-us.aspx
Geographic Information System Web App Development
We are looking for individuals who are self motivated and adapt well in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. This individual will need to work closely with our IT team and business users on an end-to-end process, which includes:
- gathering user requirements;
- designing and developing front-end interfaces based on user requirements;
- testing and integrating to the existing GIS Web Application
- Open to all Singaporean undergraduates studying Compute Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Able to commit 3-6 months
- Strong knowledge in Responsive Web Design
- Proficient in UI/UX Web Design
- Good to know web front-end development using
o CSS/ HTML
How to apply
Please provide your latest CV and cover letter, academic results and other relevant documents in support of your application. Applications can be sent in to email@example.com with the subject header “JTC Summer Internship 2021 - Geographic Information System Web App Development Intern” or via Careers@Gov
Note: Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 15 May 2021