Junior Innovation Officer #SGUP
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$3000
The Junior Innovation Officer is part of the Total Global Information Technology Services (TGITS) team, which has its Asia Pacific headquarters in Singapore.
With more than 500 team members operating across 8 countries, TGITS is the IT services subsidiary at the heart of all Group's Information Systems. It oversees and implements technical infrastructures, IT production, telecommunications, networks, user services, support functions applications, shared SAP and Service Now platforms. Its service aligns with 3 delivery values: Creating value, dialogue with partners and wellness at work.
The Junior Innovation Officer works directly within the Method and New Technologies department of TGITS. The trainee is someone who has strong motivation to be trained in technology-driven business transformation, displays high curiosity about the opportunities and threats posed by innovation, and is proactive. You will be challenged to develop and encourage digital innovation initiatives in the Asia Pacific region: Communicate and champion the innovation culture within TGITS affiliates and influence the entrepreneurial spirit to leverage on these opportunities and improvements.
• Coordinate New Technologies and innovation activities between TGITS and the regional businesses
• Coordinate activities to contribute and align towards the Long-Term Plan with TGITS HQ
• Gather business cases, coordinate MVPs development and testing, present results/report, and prepare the move to production
• Assist to maintain New Technology portfolio and methodology within the region
• Ensure Innovation initiatives are accurately tracked including portfolio update, invoicing and billing tracking
• Participate in synchronization meetings required with Global TGITS Team: Suggest exchanges, contribute to experience return (REX), suggest and encourage transversal work
• Be a key contributor towards technology watch activity about IT New Technologies and Methods in the region
• Create a robust technical environment by facilitating a continuous update of latest technological and innovation solutions
• Gather and understand the business needs from various teams, leveraging on your research, analysis and transforming it into a digital solution suitable and applicable in TGITS and the business’ contexts
Technical Skills and Competencies:
In this 9-month exposure, you will be offered a unique opporunity to navigate the process and organization of TGITS globally, communicate strategically and mobilize our regional and global stakeholders on innovation and new technology offerings.
Education Qualifications Required: Degree, preferably in Information Technology
Duration of Traineeship Offered: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships
· Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
· Mid-career individuals who have graduated before calendar year 2019
Closing on 17 Mar 2021