Junior Java Developer (Banking) - 1 year contract
MANPOWER STAFFING SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
S$3000 - S$5000
The candidate will work to implement new solution for the cash management system of the bank, working in a team with BA, PM, tech Lead and co-developers.
- Study, evaluate, understand and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Develop solutions following defined standards and high quality
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using Test Driven Development
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform deployment & maintenance of vendor applications
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery, Hazelcast cache
- Relational databases – Oracle / ExaCC
- No SQL DB – Cassandra, HBASE
- Build tool – Maven/Ant, UML, JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins,
- Source management –GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC, Nexus.
- Application server – JBoss AS/WebSphere/WebLogic
- Good to have: Knowledge of Apache Kafka, ELK stack
- Understanding of corporate banking and cash management domain, production support knowledge
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021