Junior Java developer (Permanent)
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD
S$3000 - S$5500
· Work in the Agile team and work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and other team members to achieve common goals.
· Develop/maintain functionalities to support the Account Base Ticketing system, EZ-Link’s Payment eco system and legacy systems.
· Develop/maintain automated testing scripts and perform testing, validation of requirements with users/customers.
· Exploration, research and Proof-of-Concept on new technologies.
· Identify areas for improvement.
· Perform troubleshooting on services/applications.
· Collaborate with EZ-Link vendors in system/software related matters.
· Provide training to end users and documentation to support knowledge transfer
· Preferably with a Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant field.
· Experience in software development
· Have knowledge/experience in Agile Methodology.
· Experience in Kotlin, Java, vue.js, React.js and C#.
· Experience in databases such as Azure SQL, Redis and Oracle.
· Proficient in technology stacks or tools such as Spark or Spring Boot framework, Docker containers, Orchestration tools, Elastic Search & Kibana (ELK), Grafana, Jira and Confluence.
· Experience or possess knowledge in Payments domain (eg. QR, payment flow), secured API/Web Service, OAuth security framework and JWE/JWS will be an advantage.
· Well organized, good interpersonal, multi-tasking and communication skills
Location: Alexandra Rd
Job Type: Permanent
Closing on 10 Mar 2021