Junior Lawyer / Legal Counsel
FEARLESS LEGENDS PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$11000
Finxflo is looking for an analytical and strategic Legal Counsel to support our growth!
Finxflo is a regulated crypto brokerage designed to help traders access the best prices with an unparalleled level of transparency and efficiency.
The role will be broad, fast-paced and always interesting, working directly alongside the group’s Chief Legal Counsel on a wide range of issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly expanding business within an exciting new industry.
In short, what you will be doing:
- Review, negotiation and drafting of high value and often complex commercial contracts.
- Researching and advising on regulatory developments relevant to the business.
- Assisting with licensing applications across various jurisdictions.
- Drafting corporate authorisations, company law housekeeping.
- Responding to day-to-day queries across business units.
What you need to bring along:
- 3-6 PQE
- Singapore / common law qualified.
- Law firm training with Tier 1 US/UK/Singapore law firm.
- Strong corporate/commercial background – experience in data protection/trading/fintech a plus.
- Previous in-house experience preferred.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
Why join Finxflo?
- Be at the forefront of a fast-growing start-up in an exciting sector. Finxflo’s innovative platform combines the CeFi and DeFi ecosystems to produce the ultimate product. You’ll play a crucial role on the growth of the revolutionary product that will become a key platform behind the success of the businesses in the region.
- Generous Benefits and Perks. We understand benefits and perks matter to individual. With that, we have an irresistible benefits and perks that you cannot resist.
- Amazing growth and learning opportunities. We are a tight knit team where everyone grows together. We’ll continuously work with you to refine your strengths and strengthen your weaknesses to further your personal and career development
Closing on 17 Oct 2021