Junior React JS Developer
2359 MEDIA PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$5000
In 11 Years, we've built an award-winning, multinational digital experience studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology. Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high-level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
As a Junior React JS Developer, you will create impact by:
- Developing new highly-responsive web-based user interface.
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Working and collaborating with the rest of the engineering team, product team and designers.
- Learning and understanding user interactions.
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Supporting existing solutions.
- Assuring technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Building of Web projects from scratch.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
As a Junior React JS Developer, it would help for you to be:
- Experienced with React and Redux.
- Knowledgeable about the Git version control system;
- Able to conduct Unit Testing with Jest.
- Experienced with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experienced in developing enterprise software using modular, reusable JS components, data visualizations using Highcharts/D3.js is preferred.
- Familiar with server teams that expose NetApp Cloud Insights functionality through REST API, Elasticsearch, MySQL and/or Graph Databases.
- Creative and have an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent in spoken and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Closing on 23 Mar 2021