Junior Software Engineer (Server)
XII BRAVES PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$1 - S$1
We're looking for a Junior Server Engineer to work on and maintain Mobile game applications Service Layer which will be served worldwide.
* Design and implement Server side APIs in elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable way.
* Work closely with client engineers and game designers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
* Design workflow and components of technical system based on game design requirements.
* Monitor timeline for server team in the project to ensure no bottleneck and able to deliver in time.
* Develop tools and processes for efficient deployment process.
* Code review and give feedback and suggestions to improve code base in terms of efficiency and readability.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field OR equivalent work experience
* 1-3 years of experience in production software development and/or operations
* Deep knowledge on relational database for configuring database, designing efficient tables and query.
* Ability to design and write efficient setup and deployment scripts for application deployment
* Experience in Linux configuration and administration
* Experience with distributed Source Code Management (SCM) tools, e.g. Git
* Hands on coding experience in PHP, Python or Bash scripting development and related operations
* Some experience with operational provisioning tools, e.g. Ansible, Puppet or Chef
* Deep knowledge in AWS Architecture and Services is a bonus.
* Prior experience in working cloud applications on AWS is a bonus.
* Ability to design and setup high availability infrastructure in AWS across availability zones and availability regions is a bonus
* Ability to design and setup infrastructure on AWS taking advantage of disaster recovery design guidelines is a bonus
Closing on 18 Mar 2021