ASPIRE SYSTEMS CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$12000
The Technical Lead will be the core person on delivery and technical owner for the project. Coordinate the team and different stake holders at client side to make sure on-time delivery. Should be an anchor for Onsite-offshore coordination and communication.
Being a Technical lead, you should be very keen on ensuring project delivery and customer satisfaction.
As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for the technical delivery of the project executed under responsibility of Aspire Systems.
· Responsible for leading, planning, shaping and prioritising client project activities along with client’s different stake holders including business and delivery teams.
· Nurture and groom a strong technical team.
· Create architecture and designs required for the project.
· A strong influencer in identifying solutions for specific requirements in the purview of the project.
· Adhere to the project process and make sure the team follows it.
· Reviewing of team’s deliverables and ensure quality output from the team.
· Apply continual improvement process to improve the product quality and timeline of deliveries.
· Capture the project risks upfront and make sure a well-defined mitigation plan is in place for all the risks.
· Facilitate implementation of Aspire’s Quality Management System in all projects
· Align to the DevOps principles and toolsets being established with high degrees of automation throughout the development process. Continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous operational monitoring are baseline goals.
· Report to Aspire local Project Manager.
Experience and skills:
o Experience in Banking Domain
o Experience of working with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
o Excellent knowledge in Mobile and Web Application using Kony frameworks
§ Kony Quantum Visualizer, Kony Fabric and Kony DBX
o Experience in web technologies and frameworks:
§ Web services (RESTful and SOAP)
§ Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Strong communication and presentation skills, with a positive persuasive manner, capable of bringing others along with them.
· Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills
· Excellent client handling and front-ending skills.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021