Lead/ Senior Consultant (Software Application)
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Contract, Full Time
S$4400 - S$8800
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
- Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintain application systems to support the Board’s schemes
- Provide support to users of the IT application systems
- Perform high level feasibility study and quality checks for IT solutions
- Review impact analysis, design of IT solution and cost estimation proposed by outsourced vendor
- Monitor and provide updates for project development phases and deliverables
- Minimally 6 years of experience in application development & maintenance and projects management
- Technically competent in application design, development and maintenance for one or more of the following languages, tools and technologies:
- Java / J2EE
- .NET and Sharepoint
- Pega PRPC, Pega framework
- DevOps, Dockers, CI/CD
- Azure or AWS
- Good communication, strong analytical, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills
- Position will be on a 2-year contract
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience.
Closing on 20 Dec 2021