INTEGRATED HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS PTE. LTD.
S$5500 - S$9900
Building strong rapport with business users, you will be involved in conducting requirements analysis, system implementation, and training and providing on-going application support. The appreciation and understanding of hospital processes will be key for your success in this role. You will be a critical resource to address any system downtime through providing 24/7 application support to your users
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Manage the vendor selection process (calling, evaluation and awarding of tenders).
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems, including involvement in the system integration testing phase.
- Evaluate potential solutions, change management and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Prepare and deliver functional specifications, perform application configuration, unit testing, functional testing, documentation and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors/or IT teams in project implementation, engage key users and support personnel in pre/post deployment process in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Manage a team by monitoring the work progress to meet project requirements for medium to large projects.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or IT equivalent.
- Minimum 10-12 years experience with at least 3 years’ experience in programming, design and system analysis.
- Good technical knowledge, experience in enterprise application design, architecting or software development areas.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management and as a project lead for small to mid-scale projects.
- Experience with at least 3 SDLC or managed implementation, deployment and conduct change management of projects (at least > $500,000).
- Strong leadership, ability to work independently, analytical skills and systematic with an eye to details.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
Closing on 25 Sep 2021