Lead Product Manager
LEADIQ SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
General Management, Sales / Retail, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$12000
- Excellent startup environment to lead and launch with cutting-edge technologies and world-class engineers
- A culture that thrives on creativity and individuality
- Opportunity for learning and career development
- Flexible work from home policy and working hours
Our client is a strongly backed sales enablement startup multiplying their customers' success by finding them best target users with the help of sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and other essential resources. With niche brands as their esteemed portfolio of clients, they take pleasure in delivering results that materially improve people's lives, whether they're an employee or a customer.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will lead a team of Product Managers and help drive the strategy and alignment across your team and key partners in Growth, Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning (ML). You will work closely with engineering, user research, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Design, and rest of the product team members to ensure the quality delivery of all elements required for product launches, iterations, and long-term metric achievement.
You will be a guiding force for some of the highest-profile initiatives in the company's history, driving significant growth and you'll be held to understandably high standards for our our core product experience. You will be responsible for:
- Building, mentoring and leading a world-class team of Product Managers.
- Establishing the product vision and strategy for your product area.
- Developing product roadmaps and building alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners, and leadership team.
- Owning product metrics, analyzing data, and reporting.
- Thoroughly understanding customer needs and smoothening the User Experience.
- Managing a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product and communicating effectively and efficiently.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. An MBA or advanced degree would be a strong plus.
- You have at least 8 years of Product Management experience and a minimum of 2 years in a management capacity with direct reports.
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features and delivering delightful customer experiences that drive results is a must.
- You possess excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills.
- You are highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Working experience of a high-growth startup / a similar setup will be an added plus.
- You have good knowledge of B2B sales enterprise software and a sales team structure.
- You are comfortable working in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals.
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/44342041
Closing on 30 Jan 2021