Lecturer - Infocomm Technology
INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$3000 - S$6000
As a Lecturer, your contributions go beyond teaching and facilitating learning. You play a critical role in recognising and nurturing your students’ potential and their lifelong learning needs. In addition, you will carry out industry or consultancy projects to help you remain relevant in your profession and to evolving changes in industry, and maintain strong linkages with industry and schools. You will also have the opportunity to have industry attachments or experience on a regular basis to update your skills, knowledge and practices of your profession. Those with good and relevant experience can look forward to Senior Lecturer or equivalent positions, with career development opportunities to leadership positions in the Colleges or Headquarters.
College Central & College East
You should be trained in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology, with at least 5 years of relevant experience in related industry.
You should possess relevant knowledge and working experience in:
- Python programming and/or machine learning/artificial intelligence
and one or more of the following areas:
- operating systems such as Windows Servers, etc.
- software development in web and mobile applications, etc.
- networking concepts such as router, switches, wireless access points etc.
- professional certifications in cloud services will be an added advantage
Closing on 21 Jun 2021