Lecturer - Microelectronics
INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$3000 - S$6000
As a Lecturer, your contributions go beyond teaching and facilitating learning. You play a critical role in recognising and nurturing your students’ potential and their lifelong learning needs. In addition, you will carry out industry or consultancy projects to help you remain relevant in your profession and to evolving changes in industry, and maintain strong linkages with industry and schools. You will also have the opportunity to have industry attachments or experience on a regular basis to update your skills, knowledge and practices of your profession. Those with good and relevant experience can look forward to Senior Lecturer or equivalent positions, with career development opportunities to leadership positions in the Colleges or Headquarters.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Involved in training and development curriculum on microelectronics and related subjects for NITEC, HNITEC and Work Study Diploma students.
- Managing and teach microelectronics courses and manufacturing process.
- Play a critical role in recognizing and nurturing the many talents of your students
- Teaching process control and equipment maintenance related to microelectronics manufacturing.
- Collaborate and coordinate technical activities with a internal and external stake holders
- Work directly with students and industry partners to develop microelectronics solutions for front-end, back-end, assembly & packaging and equipment maintenance.
- An ideal candidate would be able to function and be comfortable with semiconductor equipment and facilities.
You should be trained in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or related disciplines with at least 3 years of relevant experience in process development of semiconductor processes.
You should have/be
- Technical knowledge in semiconductor equipment or automation system maintenance
- Familiar in product electronics design related to analogue, digital and power electronics.
- Good team player and good communication
- Passion in nurturing youth talents
- Past working experience in semiconductor industry will be advantage
Closing on 21 Jun 2021