Lecturer/Diploma in Computer Engineering (Embedded Systems and IOT )
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
- Develop and deliver curriculum / courseware / e-learning modules for full-time / part-time courses for students and adult learners in the areas of Embedded Systems and IOT
- Supervise student projects and internships in partnership with industry in these areas
- Counsel, coach and mentor students to support their learning, participation in competitions, career guidance and personal development
- Undertake academic related administration and committee work, and support outreach activities and study trips
- Plan, lead, manage and develop projects with industry partners
- Qualification in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related fields, with at least 3-6 years of relevant industry experience in the respective field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in embedded system development using C/C++/Python in Embedded Linux and ARM-based MCU, and communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, MODBUS TCP/IP and RS232/RS485 will be an advantage.
- Experience in wireless communication system/protocols, eg. Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Lora will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Good interpersonal communication and documentation/presentation skills.
- Passion and genuine interest to share knowledge and interact with young minds.
Closing on 27 May 2021