ZALORA SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$8500 - S$10500
- Providing clear and pragmatic legal advice to business stakeholders on all legal issues relating to ZALORA’s regional business (including corporate, technology, operations, finance, compliance, data protection, M&A, litigation, HR, and marketing).
- Contract drafting and negotiation for ZALORA’s full suite of contracts, including:technology and licensing agreements, purchasing agreements, manufacturing agreements, marketing agreements, logistics agreements, employment agreements, on-line terms and conditions, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Advising on an preparing documents relating to various corporate documents,including advising on corporate matters concerning ZALORA’s overseas joint ventures.
- Advising on and assisting with the management of the Company’s intellectual property portfolio.
- Supporting the development and launch of key compliance initiatives, including the development and delivery of training programs for ZALORA across the region.
- Advising on ZALORA’s compliance with data protection laws across the region.
- Advising on and managing ZALORA’s corporate and M&A legal requirements.
- Advising on and managing the resolution of disputes, litigation and regulatory matters affecting the business.
- Management of external counsel (as required) with a focus on obtaining cost effective, high quality, pragmatic and timely advice, on time and within budget.
- Law degree required (top class results).
- Admitted to the bar in at least one legal jurisdiction.
- 5-7 years post qualified experience in top tier law firm or large multi-national company.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Legal experience in some or all of the following areas: information technology, e-commerce, corporate and finance law, competition law, data protection, intellectual property, retail or FMCG business, logistics and compliance.
- The ability to drill into and organize complex legal issues. In particular,the ability to define problems, establish facts, solve problems, make recommendations and draw conclusions in a timely and accurate manner.
- A critical thinker adept at drawing-the-dots in order to assess the wider impact of matters on the Company’s operations and business objectives.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding legal drafting skills and attention to detail.
- A master of prioritization and time management.
- A natural at forming collaborative professional relationships and working as part of a team.
- Oral and written proficiency in another language from the Asia region.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021