Localization Project Manager
PACTERA EDGE TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Information Technology, Professional Services, Others
S$5000 - S$7000
- Work closely with different translation agencies to deliver translation and localization for multiple launch projects
- Obtain source files from requesters and/or Curriculum Development team, analyze files and source content for localizability, and flag any risk
- Prepare for a hand off package and send it to the vendor
- Track and monitor project statuses, and manage queries from vendors
- Feed any source related issues back to Curriculum Development
- Verify Hand back from the vendor
- Manage escalation
- Track and report performance metrics
- Consolidate QA metrics
- Assist with operational tasks, e.g. data entries and sorting.
- 3+ years of experience in localization
- BA/BS or 2+ years equivalent work experience in localization, internationalization, project management, or program management
- Thorough understanding of translation technologies: translation memories, translation management systems, machine translation, etc.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems
- Communication skills, experience to work effectively across time zones and cultures
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Localization Environment and Tools
- Experience working with a global team
- Experience working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well
- Self-driven and ability to be both strategic and execution-oriented
- Preferably with 2nd language of knowledge in Japanese or Korean or Indonesia due to documents translation
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 04 Oct 2021