M365 and Power Platform Engineer
MENRVA PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
S$10000 - S$13000
Menrva Search is looking for a talented M365 and Power Platform Engineer to join one of their client’s Singapore team who is a global telecom and technology giant. This is a 2-3 months contract role where the ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing business intelligence apps, reports and dashboards utilising Microsoft Power BI and PowerApps across different processes, workstreams and projects, in support of business objectives.
Main objectives of the role:
- Develop, deploy, update and maintain Power BI Apps, Reports and Datasets according to business needs;
- Assist in maintaining data resources, including databases, cloud storage, data sets and data models;
- Develop PowerApps integrated with data sources in the SharePoint and Azure infrastructure, both stand-alone and embedded within Power BI;
- Develop organisational Power BI report themes and maintain consistency across Apps and reports by working closely with stakeholders;
- Assists in managing Power BI Licensing and access control;
- Deliver continuous improvement of apps by adopting agile methodology;
- Provide training for staff on the use of Power BI, PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent;
- Expert level of Microsoft365, Office365, SharePoint and proficient in building apps using MS PowerApps;
- Experience with business data analysis with a proficiency to build reporting and analytic solutions with Power BI Suite;
- Experience using MS Power Automate or similar robotic process automation solutions;
- Experience in Microsoft/Office365 Security - Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP;
- Experience with modern cloud data architecture in Azure, including Azure SQL DB, Blob Storage, Data Factory, Synapse, Data Lake (U-SQL), Data Bricks will be a plus.
- Experience working in a consulting or technology environment will be a plus;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with an ability to deliver competing priorities to tight deadlines;
- Team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm that takes prides in its diverse, friendly and flexible working environment and has a world-class engineering culture.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with either
Steve +65 9109 7879 email@example.com OR
Simon +65 8318 4164 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing on 06 Nov 2021