VUEALTA PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$12000
Vuealta is a young and entrepreneurial consulting firm
Vuealta is a leading global consulting firm and Anaplan Partner helping medium and large enterprises around the world solve complex planning challenges through the delivery of a suite of applications powered by the Anaplan Connected Planning Platform. We provide deep process expertise and advanced planning solutions in Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Resources. We serve clients across industries such as Resources, Transportation, Retail, FMCG, Insurance, and many more.
Vuealta is a young and dynamic consulting firm with its headquarters in London and offices in Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, New York, and Singapore. Our fast-growing Singapore office is hiring for a variety of roles to expand our energetic team in various directions.
We are hiring Management Consultants
More than ever does the dynamic, challenging, and ever-changing business environment require our customers to break through internal functional silos and work in concerted way to change enterprise business models, manage the unexpected, and grasp new opportunities.
Anaplan is a very versatile Connected Planning Platform and recognized by our customers as an ideal instrument to meet their challenges:
- It connects people, plans, and data across the enterprise
- The implementation is fast and affordable
- Its flexibility offers an almost unlimited range of functional options
Vuealta Management Consultants strive to understand our clients’ business challenges, guide our clients through process and functional transformations, and help our clients to drive maximum business value off the Anaplan platform. Our clients rely on Vuealta to achieve Planning Excellence and tangible outcomes.
You will strive, drive, learn, and teach
Your main objective as a Vuealta Management Consultant is to truly understand our clients’ business model, their business environment, and the challenges they are facing. You will apply clear logic to break down the information you received from the client and apply critical and creative thinking to generate tangible, innovative solutions. As an industry and functional expert, you will help translate business solutions into simple Anaplan requirements and a well-structured design, when applicable. Your work includes:
- Discussing and assessing current client processes, data, and systems
- Documenting current and future operating models
- Drive value chain assessments and discuss various value propositions
- Lead business requirements gathering and solutioning workshops
- Contribute to solution design and implementation
Working in agile project teams, you will form the link between the Business and our Solution Architects and Model Builders to deliver projects geared towards client needs, on time and within budget, for which you will need:
- Good communication skills to interact with stakeholders across different lines of businesses
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Good understanding of digital developments and customer expectations
- A learner’s mindset, abundant positivity, and drive to go the extra mile
In addition to client engagements, you will get the opportunity to help build our practice and grow our junior colleagues in general consulting skills and inspire our team to become functional and industry experts.
Elements in your profile
- A hunger and energy for a new challenge
- A drive to grow other people, build a successful practice, and therefore grow yourself
- Strong critical thinking with pragmatic problem-solving skills
- A positive outlook, service oriented, and good interpersonal skills
- ≥ 3 years of experience in business and/or functional consulting including process design
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and lead
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Vuealta offers you a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment
- An exciting, dynamic, and energetic working environment
- An entrepreneurial practice in which your contributions really make a difference
- Open and honest culture
- Extensive professional and personal growth through training and experience
- A steep learning curve with exposure to senior management and C-level customers
- Fast career progression in a variety of directions in a rapidly expanding organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work schedule and location
- Located in the vibrant heart of the city, amidst customers and abundance of leisure
We look forward to your application and meeting you!
You can apply directly here too:
Closing on 28 Oct 2021