Management Consulting, Consultant
ACCENTURE PTE LTD
S$6500 - S$10000
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors etc.
Professionals in our practice drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on the our growth.
As a Management Consulting Consultant, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent.
- Consulting and partnering with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives
- At least 4 years of industry/ consulting experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc would be an advantage)
- Possess experience and skills in at least one of the following areas: Banking, Wealth, Capital Markets or Payments
Closing on 04 Mar 2021