Manager / Assistant Manager (Manpower Policy and Planning), Human Capital Development
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
You will be part of the human capital development manpower planning team, working with multiple stakeholders to conceptualise, plan and analyse ICT and Media (ICM) manpower trends to develop manpower strategies to meet the needs of the sector. To be effective in this role, you should preferably have a good understanding of the ICM sector, and be able to develop sound data-driven analysis to facilitate policy making.
- Manpower Planning - Monitor labour market developments and analyse employment data and trends
- Data Analysis - Leverage on quantitative and qualitative data to support the development of manpower policy-making decisions
- Policy Development - Collaborate within IMDA and across public agencies to formulate policy and enable seamless execution of manpower initiatives
- Stakeholder Engagement - Work closely with the private sector companies to develop human capital capabilities and initiatives to support companies’ manpower and talent needs
- Background in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering disciplines or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Able to work independently, within a team and across teams
- Good knowledge of data analytics and visualisation tools
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and be able to adapt to fast pace of work
- Good verbal and written communications skills, including good stakeholder management skills
- Have a keen interest and appreciation of the industry trends
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 22 Jun 2021