Manager / Assistant Manager (TechSkills Accelerator Programme Office) - contract
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) is a national initiative to develop locals in ICT skills and improve their employability. It is also to provide Singapore with access to tech talents to empower the growth of world class tech companies in Singapore.
- Tech Ecosystem Engagement. Work with IMDA teams, Post-Secondary Education Institutions and other government agencies to identify tech manpower needs and implement strategies to develop talent to meet enterprise needs.
- Partnerships Management. Engage and work with industry panels, committees and other government agencies to evaluate and provide feedback on improving quality of training content/curriculum.
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in the Infocomm or media industry with experience on manpower/training-related efforts
- Added advantage if the candidate has domain knowledge in collaborating with government agencies, local tech ecosystem in Singapore, research or academic institutions in Singapore
- Fast learner passionate about the infocomm and media industry, and keeps up to date with industry trends.
- Agile and able to adapt to fast-changing environment.
- Good networking and communication skills, especially with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to analyse and model various datasets for reporting, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Results oriented individual that possesses operational excellence and anticipatory skills to deliver outcomes.
- Able to work independently and able to work well with virtual teams.
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 13 Jun 2021