Manager / Assistant Manager (Tertiary Talent Development) - contract
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
We are looking for passionate individuals to join IMDA’s Human Capital Development (HCD) division. You will be part of a team managing the Infocomm Media (ICM) Tertiary Talent Development programmes to identify and groom a pipeline of talents that will drive the Digital Economy and be the next generation of leaders in the ICM sector.
- Programme management - Plan and run IMDA’s SG:D Scholarship and the Industry Preparation for Pre-graduates (iPREP) programmes. Track programme outcomes, budget and timeline to ensure compliance with programme plans. Conduct post programme review to identify areas for improvement.
- Scholar management – Manage all matters relating to scholars by ensuring that scholars meet the terms of the scholarship, checking and processing the financial claims and facilitating their career development.
- Stakeholder engagement - Partner with private sector companies, public agencies, institutes of higher learning and schools to meet programme objectives.
- Events Management – Liaise with schools and IHLs to outreach to students by participating in scholarship fairs and career talks to raise awareness about the ICM tertiary talent development programmes. Plan and organise networking events for scholars’ development.
- Preferably 3-5 years of working experience in talent management, project management or stakeholder engagement
- Good understanding of the Infocomm Media industry
- Ability to work independently
- Results-oriented, proactive and able to deliver deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 18 Jun 2021