Manager / Senior Manager (Cyber Exercise Planner), Joint Operations Readiness Division, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
You will assist in the planning, design and conduct of sectoral and national cyber exercise programs to raise the overall cyber readiness to mitigate evolving cyber threats. Candidates with the relevant experience and/or qualifications may be considered for a higher-level role. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Build realistic, challenging, and relevant exercise scenarios that meet strategic and operational exercise objectives for national and sectoral stakeholders.
- Provide end-to-end cyber exercise support including scheduling, coordinating, and conducting planning meetings/workgroup meetings, identifying and escalating issues and risks, developing high-quality deliverables, and exercising facilitation.
- Capture key observations during cyber exercises and make insightful conclusions based on exercise objectives.
- Gather and analyse facts to analyse and recommend solutions into briefings, papers or reports for senior management.
- Support various cyber exercises including Seminars, Workshops, Tabletop Exercises (TTX), and Operational Exercises.
- Supervise external consultants’ work to ensure that exercise objectives and outcomes are achieved.
- Assist in the procurement of services for cyber exercises and manage the appointed vendor.
- General degree with preference for Information Technology or related field of study.
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in cybersecurity.
- Experience in planning and conducting exercises, and preparing reports.
- Strong project management skills including scheduling, announcing, planning, coordinating, and executing conferences, workgroup meetings, and interim progress reviews.
- Knowledge of information technology, cybersecurity threats, security operations and controls.
- Able to understand the various types of cyber threats and attack vectors, and the consequences of cyber-attacks quickly.
- Analytical and observant.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Effective team player, who is also able to work independently.
- Professional certifications in cyber/information security is a plus.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 15 Jun 2021