Manager / Senior Manager (Industry Lead Demand), Ecosystem Development Division, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
You will be part of a dynamic team to shape and develop the cybersecurity industry in Singapore. Your mission will be to strengthen Singapore’s cybersecurity capabilities through the development of enterprises and help drive innovation.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Help drive industry development and innovation programmes that will grow the cybersecurity industry, and contribute to a vibrant and sustainable ecosystem
- Engage and influence ecosystem stakeholders and partners through industry collaborations, programmes and meetings
- Identify cybersecurity technology gaps and roadmap, and help stakeholders curate cybersecurity innovation challenge statements.
- Review industry cybersecurity proposals based on technical innovativeness, ability to address industry and customers’’ needs.
- Monitor and manage cybersecurity co-innovation projects with industry partners.
- Qualification(s) in Information Technology (IT), Operational Technology (OT), Engineering, or Cybersecurity
- Relevant working experience, preferably in managing cybersecurity products, governance and/or consulting.
- Knowledge of current cybersecurity products that are available internationally and locally.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills to engage and influence stakeholders to align interests and build partnerships
- Candidates with experience in cybersecurity innovation or grant management will have an advantage
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cyber security landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 16 Jun 2021