Manager / Senior Manager (Manpower Development), Ecosystem Development Division, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As Singapore harnesses technology to improve lives and livelihoods for all, it is imperative that our plans are built on a strong foundation of cybersecurity, without which we would be exposing ourselves to the multitude of threats that lurk in cyberspace.
The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) was formed in 2015 and has been given the task of protecting Singapore’s cyberspace. It is part of the Prime Minister’s Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
You will be part of a dynamic team to shape and develop the cybersecurity ecosystem in Singapore. Your mission will be to strengthen Singapore’s cybersecurity capabilities through the development of cybersecurity professional workforce through programmes on skills and talent development. You will work with internal and external stakeholders such as the employers, government agencies, industry associations and training providers to drive the strengthening and transformation of the cybersecurity workforce. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Develop cybersecurity training and capability development programmes for government and critical information infrastructure sectors based on the Cybersecurity Competency Framework and relevant competency standards
- Engage government and external stakeholders to drive initiatives such as professional standards, skills development framework and best-in-class certifications for competency development and career pathways
- Collaborate with local and overseas partners on the development of programmes to develop a pipeline of skilled cybersecurity professionals through contextualising relevant technical courses
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) in cybersecurity, computer science, engineering or business development
- Cybersecurity technical certifications (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, CCNP) would be preferred
- Experience/certification in adult education / instructional design / competency development would be advantageous
- Strong interest in competency and training development
- Excellent communication, presentation and especially writing skills
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cyber security landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 29 Apr 2021