Manager, IS&T (Digital Platform and Integration)
MAPLETREE INVESTMENTS PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$6800 - S$9500
This position will play an integral part in ensuring that Mapletree IT team continues to innovate and to drive the adoption of modern cloud technologies in the organization.
- Engage business stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver integrated digital platforms and solutions to simplify business process
- Plan, design and implement an enterprise integration platform which provides seamless connectivity between ERP (i.e. SAP) and Line of Business Applications (i.e. 0365, CRM, etc.)
- Plan, design and implement digital solutions (APPs, e-forms, workflows) which satisfy user requirements, improved user experience and remains secured at the same time
- Manage project teams consisting of internal and external resources in large IT programs as well as supporting smaller projects/value-add enhancements in the digital and integration workspace
- Willingness to be hands-on during implementation phase (including doing the actual technical work which at times is required to coach and guide other existing staff)
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand business strategies/plans, setting shared goals to plan and deliver digital and integration initiatives
- Manage a small internal team of resource(s), coaching and transit the team from existing legacy technologies to newly adopted technologies
- Ensure that all related activities are aligned with IT SOPs and compliance procedures.
- Provide subject matter expertise (functional and technical) to both IT and non IT colleagues
- Degree in IT with at least 8-10 years' relevant technical experience.
- At least 7 years or more implementation experience in low code digital platforms (i.e. Microsoft Power Platform) and enterprise integration platform (Boomi or Informatica or Mulesoft) is mandatory.
- Lead the designing and implementation of both digital platforms and enterprise integration.
- Hands on experience with excellent technical know-how on Microsoft Power Platform and one of the enterprise integration technologies is critical to the success of this role.
- Certifications in at least one of the above mentioned technologies is required.
- Any prior experience or knowledge on the technologies will be advantageous: Sharepoint Nintex, SAP BTP, Power Bl, SAP ECC/BO/BW, API Mgmt and Azure Synpase.
- Minimum 2 full project lifecycle implementation experience in driving implementations in Microsoft Power Platform (which includes use of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Bl) and/or enterprise integration solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience leading a small team, together with relevant vendor management experience.
- Ability to multitask - managing and delivering a mixture of large scale projects and small implementations concurrently.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and soft skills including communication.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to manage business stakeholders and align expectations as part of project management.
Closing on 20 Oct 2021