Manager/ IT (Contract)
NATIONAL PARKS BOARD
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As a IT Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will be an integral part of our IT team, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage the overall business requirements process, end to end solutioning and implementation process for our projects. This job involves the management of system deployment to the Commercial Cloud. You would also have the opportunity to work on Licensing and Animal Management systems.
- Manage ICT projects throughout the entire life-cycle, from business requirements gathering, prepare project proposals, funding acquisition, procurement and implementation to meet the stakeholders’ requirements, while ensuring the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Propose innovative technology solutions, by leveraging on workflow tools, field service management tools to bring about better end-user experience and support their operations transformation.
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, to plan and support the execution of the project design, testing, deployment, implementation and training.
- Perform Change Management to align digitalization initiatives with business transformation both within the agency as well as with the industry.
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess strong analytical, communication, presentation and stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to work independently and be a good team player
- Experience with ESRI or open source GIS, Agile / Scrum, IoT systems and/or UX/UI design will be an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Successful candidate will be employed on contract basis with staff benefits.
Closing on 13 Jun 2021