Manager/Assistant Manager, Open Innovation Platform (Contract)
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
We are looking for passionate individuals to join IMDA’s Innovation team working on Open Innovation Platform programme (OIP).
OIP is a catalyst for our economy’ digital transformation to rapidly match tech companies and deliver innovative solutions at scale. It is a facilitated virtual platform that connects and matches challenges of problem owners to a pool of problem solvers. The platform is supported by a structured innovation process, as well as a physical innovation facility that can support rapid prototyping and other innovation activities.
You will be part of the Problem Owner team, that actively seek for and on-board suitable problem statements challenges by companies such as SMEs, large Singapore-based companies, Singapore-based MNC and government sector. At times, you will also be spearheading new strategies, planning and executing such that the platform can reach out and support the industry better.
You should be a go-getter, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-pace environment. Good understanding and appreciation of both sectoral business and digital technologies to assess and recommend the companies on their challenges, would be an advantage. You should also possess good industry reputation, be a good communicator with strong inter-personal skills, that allow you to tap into these networks and collaborate for participation of the platform.
• Background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Infocomm Technology, Business, or related field preferred
• 1-5 years of relevant working experience in the ICM industry
• Prior experience in enterprise pre-sales/sales, marketing, communications, consulting for technologies in the business sectors or ICM industry preferred
• Keen interest in understand a wide range of business challenges and apply digital technologies for the corporates
• Strong team player who can also work independently to deliver results well under pressure
• Possess good analytical, project management, negotiation and communication skills
- Position will commensurate with experience
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Closing on 20 May 2021