Manager/Senior Manager (Corp Comms), Communications and Engagement Division, CSA
CYBER SECURITY AGENCY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency (CSA) of Singapore is the national body overseeing cybersecurity strategy, education and outreach, and industry development. It is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information and reports to the Prime Minister’s Office.
As a member of the Communications and Engagement team, you will play an instrumental role in communicating CSA's policies and programmes as well as in profiling the agency and the profession to stakeholders through various engagement efforts.
- Develop and implement effective communications initiatives to reach out to various stakeholders. This includes formulating content for communication pieces such as e-newsletters and advertorials to publicise CSA’s initiatives and events, such as the annual Singapore International Cyber Week.
- Conceptualise and manage the annual awareness campaign, including tracking of associated project deliverables and budgets
- Work with appointed research agency on campaign and awareness surveys.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to enhance the image of the agency as well as profile the cybersecurity profession
- Manage/respond to public feedback
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in marketing and corporate communications
- Experience in public and/or private sector communications work targeted at the consumer, government and/or industry
- Good understanding of multi-channel communications including new media trends
- A creative, high-energy individual who is hands-on, results-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
If you share our passion to make a difference in the cybersecurity landscape, take up the challenge and apply now.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting
Closing on 22 Jun 2021