Manufacturing Engineer (Automation)
PANDUIT SINGAPORE PTE LTD
S$3500 - S$5000
- Provide engineering support for the worldwide manufacture of new/existing products and processes including the implementation of cost reductions, productivity improvements, quality & safety improvements, ergonomic solutions, process specification, maintenance, and optimization.
- Design, specify, and procure various types of equipment, tooling, fixtures, gauges, etc.
- Provide related documentation for specifications, maintenance requirements, setup/ operating instructions, standard work forms, process recipes and training on systems/ equipment as required.
- Prepare documentation for new product releases such as quality and manufacturing documents, control drawings, assembly and testing instructions.
- Drive effective manufacturing solutions using LEAN principles.
- Research new methods of manufacturing in area of expertise to keep Panduit competitive with leading edge technology.
- Degree in Engineering, Mechatronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Specialization or hands-on experience in controls, automation and hardware designing a must.
- Possess strong leadership, good analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated team player.
Closing on 22 Sep 2021